Some of the major companies operating in India electric vehicle market include Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd., Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited, Tata Motors Limited, Volvo India Private Limited, BMW AG, Kinetic Green Energy & Power Solutions Ltd., Lohia Auto Industries, Avon Cycles Ltd., Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd., and Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd., among others.
“India Electric Vehicle Market By Vehicle Type, By Drivetrain Technology, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, FY2013 - FY2023” discusses the following aspects of electric vehicle market in India:
- Electric Vehicle Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Three-Wheeler, Two-Wheeler, Passenger Car & Bus), By Drivetrain Technology (Battery Electric Vehicle Vs. Plug-in Electric Vehicle)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of electric vehicle market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, electric vehicle manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with electric vehicle manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Government Initiatives
5. India Electric Vehicle Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Two-Wheeler, Three-Wheeler & Bus)
5.2.2. By Drivetrain Technology (PHEV & BEV)
5.2.3. By Company
5.2.4. By Region
5.3. Market Attractive Index (By Vehicle Type)
5.4. Market Attractive Index (By Drivetrain Technology)
5.5. Market Attractive Index (By Region)
6. India Electric Three-Wheeler Market Outlook
6.1. Voice of Customer
6.2. Market Size & Forecast
6.2.1. By Value & Volume
6.3. Market Share & Forecast
6.3.1. By Vehicle Type
6.3.2. By Battery Capacity
6.3.3. By Company
6.4. Market Attractive Index (By Vehicle Type)
6.5. Market Attractive Index (By Battery Capacity)
6.6. Upcoming Models
7. India Electric Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
7.1. Voice of Customer
7.2. Market Size & Forecast
7.2.1. By Value & Volume
7.3. Market Share & Forecast
7.3.1. By Vehicle Type
7.3.2. By Battery Capacity
7.3.3. By Company
7.4. Market Attractive Index (By Battery Capacity)
7.5. Upcoming Models
8. India Electric Passenger Car Market Outlook
8.1. Voice of Customer
8.2. Market Size & Forecast
8.2.1. By Value & Volume
8.3. Market Share & Forecast
8.3.1. By Vehicle Type
8.3.2. By Drivetrain Technology
8.3.3. By Battery Capacity
8.3.4. By Company
8.4. Market Attractive Index (By Vehicle Type)
8.5. Market Attractive Index (By Drivetrain Technology)
8.6. Market Attractive Index (By Battery Capacity)
8.7. Upcoming Models
9. India Electric Bus Market Outlook
9.1. Voice of Customer
9.2. Market Size & Forecast
9.2.1. By Value & Volume
9.3. Market Share & Forecast
9.3.1. By Vehicle Type
9.3.2. By Drivetrain Technology
9.3.3. By Company
9.4. Upcoming Models
10. Market Dynamics
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. SWOT Analysis
14. India Economic Profile
15. Pricing & Price Point Analysis
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd.
16.2. Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited
16.3. Tata Motors Limited
16.4. Volvo India Private Limited
16.5. BMW AG
16.6. Kinetic Green Energy & Power Solutions Ltd.
16.7. Lohia Auto Industries
16.8. Avon Cycles Ltd.
16.9. Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd.
16.10. Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
17. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Avon Cycles Ltd.
- BMW AG
- Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- Kinetic Green Energy & Power Solutions Ltd.
- Lohia Auto Industries
- Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited
- Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Motors Limited
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd.
- Volvo India Private Limited