The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsTravelSky Technology Ltd (TravelSky) offers information technology solutions for China's aviation and travel industry. The company's products and services facilitate electronic transactions; and manage travel related information. It offers aviation information technology services, air travel products, distribution information technology services, air freight logistics information technology services, and accounting, settlement, and clearing services for the aviation industry. The company's products and services cater to commercial airlines, airports, and air travel products and services suppliers to travel agencies, travelers, corporate clients, and cargo shippers. It operates in China, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Europe, the US, and Singapore. TravelSky is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Key Facts
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Key Employees
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - History
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Company Statement
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Accounting, Settlement and Clearing Services
- Business Segment: Aviation Information Technology Services
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Data Network Services
- Business Segment: Others
- Business Segment: System Integration Services
- R&D Overview
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Strengths
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Weaknesses
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Opportunities
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Threats
- Travelsky Technology Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Travelsky Technology Ltd, Key Facts
- Travelsky Technology Ltd, Key Employees
- Travelsky Technology Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Travelsky Technology Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Travelsky Technology Ltd, History
- Travelsky Technology Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Travelsky Technology Ltd, Key Competitors
- Travelsky Technology Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Travelsky Technology Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Travelsky Technology Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Travelsky Technology Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Axess International Network Inc
- Amadeus IT Group SA
- Datalex Plc
- Expedia Group Inc
- Sabre GLBL Inc.