Casablanca city is the most densely populated city in Morocco. The nominal GDP of Casablanca accounts for 20.7% of the nation. The city is a key financial and economic hub for the country.
“City Profile -Casablanca” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Casablanca. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Casablanca is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in recent past. Strong performance is observed in the service sector with increasing employment.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism
Construction and Real Estate
Real Estate Market
Consumption, Income and Prices
Ask the analyst
About the Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Casablanca city - key facts, (estimates) 2016
Table 2: Casablanca city - real GDP growth, 2000-25
Table 3: Casablanca city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
Table 4: Casablanca city - GDP per capita comparison (US$), 2000-25
Table 5: Casablanca city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 6: Casablanca city - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
Table 7: Casablanca city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 8: Casablanca city - key airport indicators
Table 9: Casablanca city - office rent, 2017
Table 10: Casablanca city - international arrivals by country of residence
Table 11: Casablanca city - MICE and other events
List of Figures
Figure 1: Casablanca city - real GDP growth, 2000-25
Figure 2: Casablanca city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
Figure 3: Casablanca city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
Figure 4: Casablanca city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Figure 5: Casablanca city - population comparison, 2000-25
Figure 6: Casablanca city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)