This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts the current landscape and the new life sciences trends across molecular diagnostics. Topics embrace innovative molecular diagnostics platforms for cancer management and novel CAR-T cell platforms for the management of infectious diseases, as well as, recent registration for IPO (Initial Public Offering) and clinical trials. The corresponding clinical trials scenario is also depicted.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Advances in Biotech
- Innovative Molecular Diagnostic Platform for Cancer Management
- ARMO BioSciences Files Registration for Initial Public Offering
- Menlo Therapeutics Inc., Files for IPO
- Novel CAR-T Cell Platform for the Management of HIV Infection
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Summary of Clinical Studies of ARMO BioSciences
- Key Contacts