This edition of the Inside R&D TOE profiles innovations in acrylonitrile production from biomass, genome editing, and wearables. The TOE also focuses on advancements in hydrogen fuel production and building control systems.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Acrylonitrile, Genome Editing, Wearables, Hydrogen Fuel Production, and Building Control Systems
- Making Acrylonitrile from Biomass
- Genetic Engineering Clips Mosquitoes Wings
- Unobtrusive Wearable for Effective Management of Freedom of Gait
- Efficient Hydrogen Production Using Hybrid-SOEC System
- Secure and Reliable Wireless Building Control Systems With Self-repairing Mesh Technology