This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in graphene, genome editing, and personalized marketing. The TOE also focuses on advancements in wastewater treatment and desalination.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Graphene, Genome Editing, Personalized Marketing, Wastewater Treatment, and Desalination
- Graphene Unlocks Brain Cell Secrets
- Leveraging CRISPR Platform for Treating Hearing Loss
- Personalized Marketing and Sales Using Chatbots
- Eco-friendly and Cost-Effective Electrochemical Wastewater Purification System
- Energy Efficient Desalination Using Battery Electrode Deionization Technique to Purify Salty Water