Nanoelectronics: Devices, Circuits and Systems explores current and emerging trends in the field of nanoelectronics, from both a devices-to-circuits and circuits-to-systems perspective. It covers a wide spectrum and detailed discussion on the field of nanoelectronic devices, circuits and systems. This book presents an in-depth analysis and description of electron transport phenomenon at nanoscale dimensions. Both qualitative and analytical approaches are taken to explore the devices, circuit functionalities and their system applications at deep submicron and nanoscale levels. Recent devices, including FinFET, Tunnel FET, and emerging materials, including graphene, and its applications are discussed.
In addition, a chapter on advanced VLSI interconnects gives clear insight to the importance of these nano-transmission lines in determining the overall IC performance. The importance of integration of optics with electronics is elucidated in the optoelectronics and photonic integrated circuit sections of this book. This book provides valuable resource materials for scientists and electrical engineers who want to learn more about nanoscale electronic materials and how they are used.
- Shows how electronic transport works at the nanoscale level
- Demonstrates how nanotechnology can help engineers create more effective circuits and systems
- Assesses the most commonly used nanoelectronic devices, explaining which is best for different situations
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. STT-RAM Reliability IMprovement Techniques
2. Tunnel FET: DEvices and Circuits
3. Hot Carrier Generation in Plasmonic Nanostructures: Physics and Applications
4. Spintronic Applications Based on Multiferroics and DMS Materials
5. Advances in InSb and InAs Nanowire-based Nanoelectronic FET Devices
6. Graphene-Based Optical Interconnects
7. Photoincs Integrated Circuits
8. Plasmonic Metamaterials Based RF-Thz Inegrated Circuits: Design and Analysis
9. Organic Transistors
10. Role of Nanocomposites in Future Nanoelectronic Information Storage Devices
11. InP-Based High Electron Mobility Transistors for High Frequency Applications
12 Electro-Thermal Characterization, TCAD Simulations and Physical Modeling of Advanced SiGe HBTs
13. Carbon Nanotubes and Nanowires for Future Nanoelectronic Device Applications