Advances in Neurotoxicology, Volume Two, addresses contemporary advances in neurotoxicology, with thematic volumes providing authoritative review articles on key issues in the field. Updates in this new volume include chapters on Air pollution and neurodegenerative diseases, Mercury and Parkinson's disease, Pesticides and PD: current evidence, Aluminum and neurodegeneration, Microglia and neurodegeneration, Dietary factors, Mitochondria in neurodegeneration, and Manganese and neurodegeneration. Edited by leading experts, volumes are designed as in-depth overviews of the latest topic developments that analyze the effect of varied chemical agents on the nervous system. It is an essential resource for researchers and graduate students alike.
- Includes, in one single publication, a selection of comprehensive reviews devoted to neurotoxicology
- Edited by high-profile, leading academics in the field, ensuring a quality publication for subscribers
- Aims to widen the scope for participation by international contributors, researchers and editorial board members outside North America
- Serves a broad audience of university faculty, researchers and students, as well as the industry, drug development companies and the government
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Stress Deborah Cory-Slechta 2. Manganese Aaron Bowman 3. Mercury Jose G. Dorea 4. Alcohol Marina Guizzetti 5. Neurodevelopment: Inflammation Matters Randall Davis 6. Lead Robert O. Wright and David C. Bellinger 7. Endocrine disruptors Gemma Calamandrei 8. Cocaine Edward D. Levin 9. Ops R Carr