Get a quick, expert overview of the many key facets of lung cancer evaluation and management with this concise, practical resource by Drs. Lynn T. Tanoue and Frank Detterbeck. This easy-to-read reference presents a summary of today's best evidence-based approaches to diagnosis and management in this critical area.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. The Asymptomatic Patient with a Pulmonary Nodule
2. Evaluation of the Patient with a Radiographic Abnormality Suspicious for Lung Cancer
3. Lung Cancer Classification
4. Treatment of Early Stage NSCLC
5. Curative Intent Treatment of Stage III NSCLC
6. Advanced NSCLC
7. Treatment of Small Cell Lung Cancer
8. Special Types of Lung Cancer
9. Surveillance and Follow-Up
Organization, Quality and Efficiency of Care Delivery
10. Organization of Lung Cancer Care
11. Achieving Better Quality of Care
Additional Components of Comprehensive Care
12. Tobacco Use Disorder and Treatment
13. Healthy Patients at Risk for Lung Cancer: Whether, How and Who to Screen
14. Symptom Management in Patients with Lung Cancer
15. Diagnosis and Management of Treatment Related Pulmonary Complications
16. Lung Cancer - Where Are We Now and What is the Future?
Yale University Medical Center
Detterbeck, Frank C Professor of Surgery (Thoracic Surgery); Chief, Thoracic Surgery; Surgical Director, Thoracic Oncology, Yale University, New Haven Connecticut.