This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsKhatam al-Anbia (KAA), a subsidiary of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), is a construction service provider in Iran. The company provides engineering and consulting services for roads and urban development, water and power, information technology, communication, mines and mineral, oil, gas, petrochemicals, and healthcare industries. KAA executes projects for dam, road and runway, irrigation and drainage, long tunnels and water pipeline works. It also carries out building jetty and marine structures, reservoirs for storing oil, gas and its related products, and drilling in the sea and land. KAA also owns a fleet of special machinery and equipment such as tunnel drilling machines, marine equipment and vessels, fixed and mobile cranes, and construction machinery. KAA is headquartered in Tehran, Iran.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Khatam al-Anbia - Key Facts
- Khatam al-Anbia - Key Employees
- Khatam al-Anbia - Major Products and Services
- Khatam al-Anbia - History
- Khatam al-Anbia - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Khatam al-Anbia - Business Description
- Khatam al-Anbia - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Khatam al-Anbia - Strengths
- Khatam al-Anbia - Weaknesses
- Khatam al-Anbia - Opportunities
- Khatam al-Anbia - Threats
- Khatam al-Anbia - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Khatam al-Anbia, Key Facts
- Khatam al-Anbia, Key Employees
- Khatam al-Anbia, Major Products and Services
- Khatam al-Anbia, History
- Khatam al-Anbia, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Iran Arvin
- ARSA CONSTRUCTION CO.
- Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Co
- Kayson Inc
- Moshanir Co