This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsRomelectro SA (Romelectro) is a construction service provider. The company offers Engineering, Procurement, and Contracting (EPC) services worldwide. It is also involved in the transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity. The company also offers technical and financial consultancy, project management, installation and assembling, site supervision, commissioning, operation monitoring, rehabilitation and modernization, and other civil works. Romelectro carries out energy trading of renewable, fuel oil, natural gas, coal, and other conventional sources. It serves power plants, oil, petrochemical, automotive, gas, metallurgy, cement, food and beverages and defense sectors. The company offers services in the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, North Africa, and Latin America. Romelectro is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Romelectro SA - Key Facts
- Romelectro SA - Key Employees
- Romelectro SA - Major Products and Services
- Romelectro SA - History
- Romelectro SA - Company Statement
- Romelectro SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Romelectro SA - Business Description
- Romelectro SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Romelectro SA - Strengths
- Romelectro SA - Weaknesses
- Romelectro SA - Opportunities
- Romelectro SA - Threats
- Romelectro SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Romelectro SA, Key Facts
- Romelectro SA, Key Employees
- Romelectro SA, Major Products and Services
- Romelectro SA, History
- Romelectro SA, Subsidiaries
- Romelectro SA, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Metka SA
- SGS SA
- Ludan Group
- Hidroconstructia SA
- Kraftanlagen Romania Srl