London, South East UK, North West UK and East of England contribute 55.8% to the country’s GDP and comprise 47.5% of the UK’s population
Macroeconomic Outlook Report of United Kingdom identifies the potentials of United Kingdom as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure
- United Kingdom ranked 13th out of 136 nations in the MLCRI Q3 2017. The country’s score is in the very low risk nations band (below 30)
- Lion’s share of foreign investment inflows were from other European nations in 2016
- The UK government announced £500 bn (US$619.6 bn) worth of investment in December 2016, to be spent on the development of transport, broadband, flood, defense, and housing. Of the total, a £300 bn (US$371.7 bn) to be invested by 2020-21
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Did you Know?
Country’s Position in MLCRI (MarketLine Country Risk Index)