The Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah are among the best performing regions in the UAE. They contribute 95.3% to the GDP and comprise 76.6% of the UAE’s population
Macroeconomic Outlook Report of United Arab Emirates identifies the potentials of United Arab Emirates as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure
- UAE ranked 15th out of 136 nations in the MLCRI Q3 2017. The country’s score is in the very low risk nations band (below 30)
- The UK, the US and India were the top three investors in the UAE in 2015
- UAE is expected to spend US$300 bn on the development of infrastructure by 2030
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Did you Know?
Country’s Position in MLCRI (MarketLine Country Risk Index)