Southern-Kanto Region, Kansai Region and Toukai Region are among the best performing regions in Japan. They contribute 60.83% to the GDP and account for 56.6% of the Japanese population
Macroeconomic Outlook Report of Japan identifies the potentials of Japan as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure
- Japan’s overall risk score is marginally higher than the developed Pacific nations (Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore) score and the world average in MLCRI Q2 2017
- Europe continues to be the leading investor in Japan with a FDI share of 53% in 2016 followed by Asia and North America with FDI share of 23% and 16%, respectively
- China, the US and Republic of Korea were the top three trading partners of Japan. They accounted for 43.3% of the total trade (exports and imports) in 2016
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Did you Know?
Country’s Position in MLCRI (MarketLine Country Risk Index)