Four major regions in Australia generated around 58.6% of the country’s GDP and comprised 57.9% of the country’s population in 2016
Macroeconomic Outlook Report of Australia identifies the potentials of Australia as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure
- Australia ranked 12th out of 136 nations in the MLCRI Q3 2017. The country’s score is in the very low risk nations band
- As per World Bank's logistics performance index (LPI), Australia’s rank declined from 16th in 2014 to 19th in 2016. Country’s index score has fell from 3.81 in 2014 to 3.79 in 2016.
- The Australian government as per budget 2018, plans to spend US$75 bn over 10 years on the development and modernization of infrastructure
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Did You Know?
Country’s Position in MLCRI (MarketLine Country Risk Index)