This edition of the Inside R&D TOE profiles innovations associated with neurology, disease diagnostics, and driver assistance systems. The TOE also focuses on selective chemical separation and novel liquid biopsy test for eight common types of cancer.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Neurology, Disease Diagnostics, Chemical Separation, and Driver Assistance Systems
- Preventing Impulsive Behavior
- Novel Liquid Biopsy Test for Eight Common Cancers
- Novel Membrane Filters Enable Highly Selective Chemical Separation Based on Electrostatic Interaction
- Disposable Lab-on-a-chip Device for Accurate Disease Diagnostics
- After-market AI Fleet Management Solution Democratizes Driver Safety