This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TOE provides insights on the latest advances in technologies related to energy storage and battery recycling. This TOE focuses on advancements in lithium batteries and fuel cells. It emphasizes on innovations in smart glass using perovskite solar cells and direct current distribution system for offshore wind optimization vessels. The TOE also briefs about the recent developments in extraction of metals and non-metals from spent batteries.
The Energy and Power Systems (EPS) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Developments in Lithium Batteries, Fuel Cells, Smart Glass, and Battery Recycling
- Enhancing Lithium Battery Life by Adding Graphene Girders on Anode
- Solid Polymer Electrolytic Flow Cell For Energy Storage Applications
- Developing Low-cost Fuel Cells Through Electrospinning
- Developing DCFCs with Higher Power Densities
- Developing Smart Photovoltaic Glass with Perovskite Solar Cells
- DC Distribution Solution for Offshore Wind Optimization Vessels
- Energy-efficient Battery Recycling
- Incorporating Graphene Particles for Mitigating Dendrites in Batteries
- Hydrometallurgical Process for Extracting Non-metals from Batteries
- Higher Metal Extraction Using Closed Loop Recycling
- Key Contacts