This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in manufacturing of bioplastic, plant-based products including protein, feed ingredients, and coatings. The TOE focuses on various technology innovations such as organic powered off-grid unit for energy production and rapid plant cultivation.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
Recent Developments in Bioplastics, Plant-based Proteins and Coatings, Off-grid Energy Production, and Plant Cultivation
- Starch-based Biopolymer Offers an Alternative to Conventional Coating Materials
- Organic Powered Generator for Long-term Off-grid Operation
- Environmentally Responsible Aquafeed Ingredients with High Nutritional Value
- Edible Plant-based Packaging with Nutritional Properties
- State-of-the-art Breeding Process Allows Rapid Plant Cultivation
- Industry Contacts