This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts trends in a series of developments associated with biomass, batteries, and data exchange platforms. The TOE also focuses on advancements in pancreatic cancer treatment and biodegradable and dissolvable sensors for healthcare.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Biomass, Batteries, Healthcare Sensors, Cancer Treatment, and Data Exchange Platforms
- Better Biomass Conversion
- Enhancing Stability of Water Electrolyte to Enable its Usage in Batteries
- Biodegradable and Dissolvable Sensor for Monitoring Serious Health Conditions
- Nanoparticle Delivery to Treat Pancreatic Cancer
- Data Exchange Platforms Create New Business Models