Comprehensive Financial Coverage Of The North American Gaming Market
- The latest gaming revenue data, state-by-state comparisons, property profiles, and statistics.
- The Almanac will help you develop benchmarks, analyze competitors, monitor industry trends, and gather market data to support your business plan.
- U.S. gaming revenue grew 4.22%, to total $103.7 Billion
- The state of Wyoming experienced the most gaming revenue growth, followed by North Dakota, Kentucky, Maryland and North Carolina, respectively.
Across the U.S. and Canada:
- Casino and card room gaming accounted for 43.8% of total North American gaming revenue, lotteries for 24.8%, tribal gaming for 26.5%, race and sports wagering for 2.4%, charitable gaming for 2.26% and online gaming for 0.13%.
- Besides online gaming, which experienced tremendous growth of 20.57% due to its recent regulation, tribal gaming revenue in North America increased by 5.33%, lotteries by 4.28% and casino/card room gaming by 0.3%. Gaming revenue from race/sports wagering and charitable gaming declined by 2.75% and 0.53% respectively.
North American Gaming Almanac
The North American Gaming Almanac is a comprehensive guide to gaming in the United States and Canada. The Almanac covers casino and card room gaming, lotteries, and race and sports wagering, in every U.S. state and Canadian province. Current and inflation-adjusted historical revenue statistics are given for each type of gaming in each geographic market. Counts and distribution are provided for gaming properties, gaming machines and tables, along with profiles of properties, owners and regulatory agencies.
Together the Indian Gaming Industry Report by Dr. Alan Meister, the Almanac provides comprehensive coverage of gaming in the North American marketplace.
- Five years of annual revenue data through 2015
- Monthly revenue figures through 2017, where available
- 1,000 revenue charts and tables
- State-by-state comparisons
- Gaming property counts
- Property rankings and cross-reference lists
- Overviews of types of gaming
- Gaming machine and table counts and distribution
- More than 2,300 property profiles
- Over 500 property owner profiles
Online Subscription Additional Features:
- Actual and inflation-adjusted current and historical revenue figures and charts for casino and card room gaming, race and sports wagering, lotteries, and online gaming in each geographic market
- Monthly gaming revenue figures with continuous updates
- North American Gaming Market Analyzer that lets you define markets by type of gaming establishment and location (including radius searching), and shows detailed profiles for each property in the gaming market along with summary data such as number of properties, gaming machines, poker tables, hotel rooms, employees, and more.
- An interactive directory of every gaming jurisdiction in the U.S., Canada and Mexico showing lists of properties open, planned and under construction; property statistics; and address and general contact information for gaming properties, property owners, and regulatory agencies and commissions.
- Access interactive maps displaying the locations of every gaming property in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- More than 1,400 annual reports of North American gaming businesses
- Current and Prior printed Almanacs in electronic format.
2. North America
- British Columbia
- Grand River Mohawk Lands
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
2.2 United States
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
3. Gaming Property Owners
4. Properties Ranked by Size
- Gaming Machines
- Table Games
- Poker Tables
- Bingo Seats
- Gaming Positions
- Hotel Rooms
5. Properties Grouped by Type & Gaming Activity
- Tribal Gaming - Class III
- Tribal Gaming - Class II
- Riverboat Casinos
- Casino Cruises
- Cruise Ships
- Horse Tracks
- Dog Tracks
- Card Rooms
- Poker Games
- Bingo Halls
6. Appendix A: Assumptions and Methodology