Cleaning and sanitation processes using chemical solutions and equipment are imperative in the food and beverages industry. The rising incidence of chemical contamination associated with the use of traditional sanitizers, leading to major health hazards is a critical concern for consumers. Traditional chemical solutions are expected to be replaced by advanced chemical solutions and advanced cleaning and sanitation equipment that leave no residue in food or on food contact surfaces. This development is likely to benefit the cleaning and sanitation market.
With increasing demand for food safety, the global cleaning and sanitation market, comprising chemicals and equipment, generated revenues of $37,564 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% to reach $38,529 million by 2017. Food processing companies are looking to implement eco-friendly systems and solutions to deliver safe and healthy food products.
Advanced hydrogen peroxide solutions, cold plasma and UV are projected to gain high prominence in the cleaning and sanitation equipment market. In this edition of the Cleaning and Sanitation Opportunity Engine Series, market growth opportunities for the sanitation chemicals and sanitation equipment market are explored in detail.
This study focuses on the cleaning and sanitation chemicals and equipment for the food and beverages industry.
- The increasing focus on cleaning due to growing concerns over the spread of infectious disease is driving the demand for cleaning and sanitation chemicals and equipment, globally. Trends in the market with respect to product innovations, shift in preference among end consumers, competitor landscape and opportunity segments in the market
- Concerns over use of hazardous chemicals has forced the market to innovate biodegradable chemicals and sanitization equipment
- The regional scope of the technology market is global.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What was the market size of the cleaning and sanitation market in 2016 and what is the expected market size at the end of 2017, along with the growth rate?
- What are the noteworthy market trends for cleaning and sanitation chemicals and equipment which would ensure complete safety and hygiene in food manufacturing plants?
- What are the upcoming and promising technologies in the cleaning and sanitation chemicals and equipment market which would see the highest growth, and how are these likely to change the market in the near future?
- What are the key challenges that will impact major participants and how can they overcome such challenges?
- What are the primary trends related to consumers that will contribute to the overall growth of the sanitation market?
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Market Trends-Overview
- Increasing Consumer Focus on Hygiene and Well Being
- Emergence of Novel Biodegradable Chemicals
- Shift from Traditional to Innovative Cleaning and Sanitation Techniques
- Cleaning and Sanitation Chemicals Market-Growth Opportunity Dashboard
- Pure Biosciences-New Product Innovation in Food Safety Cleaning and Sanitation Market
- Pure Biosciences-Innovation is delivering far-reaching benefits in Food Safety Cleaning and Sanitation Market
- Classification of Cleaning and Sanitation Equipment
- Market and Technology Trends
- Market Trends-Overview
- Surface Contamination Due to Residues from Chemicals have Increased Demand for Equipment
- Government Initiatives are Expected to Drive the Market
- Cost-effective Technologies such as UV and Cold Plasma Technology will Support Market Growth
- Non-Thermal Technologies-Features And Trends
- Cleaning and Sanitation Equipment Market-Growth Opportunity Dashboard
- Hanovia UV-Product Line Strategy Leadership in Food Safety Cleaning and Sanitation Equipment Market
- Hanovia UV’s-Product Line Reaches the Widest Possible Range of Consumers through their UV Products
- Cleaning and Sanitation Chemicals Growth Opportunity Cluster Dashboard-Mega Trends Impact & New Capabilities
- Cleaning and Sanitation Equipment Growth Opportunity Cluster Dashboard-Mega Trends Impact & New Capabilities
- Cleaning and Sanitation Chemicals-Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
- Cleaning and Sanitation Equipment-Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
- The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- List of Exhibits
- Abbreviations and Acronyms Used
- Learn More-Next Steps