"Smoking Tobacco in Denmark, 2018", is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Danish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2027.
Denmark remains an important European market for smoking tobacco, despite a substantial downturn in volumes since duties began to be hiked in January 2001.
- Overall consumption of smoking tobacco declined during 2007 and 2017.
- The FCT sector accounts for a growing percentage of smoking tobacco consumption.
- The Danish smoking tobacco market is dominated by the Scandinavian Tobacco Group Denmark (STGD). STGD acts as the trading arm of Skandinavisk Holding in Denmark.
- The outlook is for further decline in smoking tobacco volumes.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- Market Context
- Market size and structure
- Production and trade
- Taxation and retail prices
- Manufacturers and brands
- The smoking population
- Operating constraints
- Prospects and forecasts