This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DigitalGlobe Inc (DigitalGlobe), a subsidiary of Maxar Technologies Inc, is a provider of high-resolution earth imagery products and related services.The company offers Satellite Imagery, Information Layers, Analytics and Subscriptions based services. It products portfolio include satellite imagery, imagery mosaics, short-wave infrared imagery, synthetic aperture radar imagery, elevation models, building footprints, telco geodata, secure watch and spatial on demand. It also offers customer-ready imagery products for specific needs of the customers through its Global Basemap product suite. The company’s offers these products and services to automotive, global development, international defense and intelligence, telecommunications and the US Government. DigitalGlobe is headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- DigitalGlobe Inc - Key Facts
- DigitalGlobe Inc - Key Employees
- DigitalGlobe Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- DigitalGlobe Inc - Major Products and Services
- DigitalGlobe Inc - History
- DigitalGlobe Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- DigitalGlobe Inc - Business Description
- DigitalGlobe Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- DigitalGlobe Inc - Strengths
- DigitalGlobe Inc - Weaknesses
- DigitalGlobe Inc - Opportunities
- DigitalGlobe Inc - Threats
- DigitalGlobe Inc - Key Competitors
- DigitalGlobe Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- DigitalGlobe Inc, Key Facts
- DigitalGlobe Inc, Key Employees
- DigitalGlobe Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- DigitalGlobe Inc, Major Products and Services
- DigitalGlobe Inc, History
- DigitalGlobe Inc, Other Locations
- DigitalGlobe Inc, Subsidiaries
- DigitalGlobe Inc, Joint Venture
- DigitalGlobe Inc, Key Competitors
- DigitalGlobe Inc, Recent Deals Summary
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Planet labs Inc.
- ImageSat International N.V.
- Geospatial Corp
- Alphabet Inc
- Airbus DS GEO S.A.