Get a quick, expert overview of the essentials of today's vaccinations for adults, including current guidelines and recommendations. This concise, clinically-focused resource, edited by Drs. Gregory A. Poland and Jennifer Whitaker, consolidates today's available information on this important topic into one convenient resource, making it an ideal reference for primary care physicians and nurses who need easily accessible information on adult vaccination best practices.
2. Discussing Vaccine Hesitancy: What Can The Physician Do?
3. Vaccines for the Elderly: How, When, Why?
4. Zoster Vaccines: What's New?
5. Prospects for a Zika Vaccine: Where are we now?
6. Influenza Vaccines: Are They Efficacious or Not?
7. Practical Use of Meningococcal Vaccines: Who, When, and Where?
8. Vaccine Immunology: What Do Clinicians Need to Know?
9. Vaccine Use in Immunocompromised Adults: Challenges and Solutions
10. Vaccines for Adult Travelers: When and Why?
11. Immunizations for Health Care Workers: Practical Guidelines and Recommendations
12. Pneumococcal Vaccines in Adults: Who, What, When?