Enhanced oil recovery continues to grow in technology, and with ongoing unconventional reservoir activity underway, enhanced oil recovery methods of many kinds will continue to gain in studies and scientific advancements. Reservoir engineers currently have multiple outlets to gain knowledge and are in need of one product go-to reference.
- Explains enhanced oil recovery methods, focusing specifically on those used for unconventional reservoirs - Includes real-world case studies and examples to further illustrate points- Creates a practical and theoretical foundation with multiple contributors from various backgrounds- Includes a full range of the latest and future methods for enhanced oil recovery, including chemical, waterflooding, CO2 injection and thermal
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Phase Behavior Fundamentals
3. Fractional Flow Theory
4. Water Flooding
5. Miscible / Gas Injection Processes
6. Advanced Water Based EOR Methods
7. Chemical Floods
8. Ionic Liquids in EOR
9. Microscopic Displacement
10. Minimum Miscibility Pressure
11. Enhanced Oil Recovery using CO2
12. Thermal Recovery Processes
13. EOR and Heavy Oil Production
14. EOR Methods in Shale Oil and Shale Gas Reservoirs
15. Optimization Application in EOR Methods
16. Economy of EOR
Alireza Bahadori, PhD, CEng, MIChemE, CPEng, MIEAust, RPEQ, NER is a research staff member in the School of Environment, Science and Engineering at Southern Cross University, Lismore, NSW, Australia, and managing director and CEO of Australian Oil and Gas Services, Pty. Ltd. He received his PhD from Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia. During the past twenty years, Dr. Bahadori has held various process and petroleum engineering positions and was involved in many large-scale oil and gas projects. His multiple books have been published by multiple major publishers, including Elsevier. He is Chartered Engineer (CEng) and Chartered Member of Institution of Chemical Engineers, London, UK (MIChemE). Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) and Chartered Member of Institution of Engineers Australia, Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ), Registered Chartered Engineer of Engineering Council of United Kingdom and Engineers Australia's National Engineering Register (NER).