Fundamentals of Enhanced Oil and Gas Recovery from Conventional and Unconventional Reservoirs delivers the proper foundation on all types of currently utilized and upcoming enhanced oil recovery, including methods used in emerging unconventional reservoirs. Going beyond traditional secondary methods, this reference includes advanced water-based EOR methods which are becoming more popular due to CO2 injection methods used in EOR and methods specific to target shale oil and gas activity. Rounding out with a chapter devoted to optimizing the application and economy of EOR methods, the book brings reservoir and petroleum engineers up-to-speed on the latest studies to apply.
Enhanced oil recovery continues to grow in technology, and with ongoing unconventional reservoir activity underway, enhanced oil recovery methods of many kinds will continue to gain in studies and scientific advancements. Reservoir engineers currently have multiple outlets to gain knowledge and are in need of one product go-to reference.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Phase Behavior Fundamentals
3. Fractional Flow Theory
4. Water Flooding
5. Miscible / Gas Injection Processes
6. Advanced Water Based EOR Methods
7. Chemical Floods
8. Ionic Liquids in EOR
9. Microscopic Displacement
10. Minimum Miscibility Pressure
11. Enhanced Oil Recovery using CO2
12. Thermal Recovery Processes
13. EOR and Heavy Oil Production
14. EOR Methods in Shale Oil and Shale Gas Reservoirs
15. Optimization Application in EOR Methods
16. Economy of EOR