Development of Volcanic Gas Reservoirs: The Theory, Key Technologies and Practice of Hydrocarbon Development introduces the geological and dynamic characteristics of development in volcanic gas reservoirs, using examples drawn from the practical experience in China of honing volcanic gas reservoir development. The book gives guidance on how to effectively develop volcanic gas reservoirs and similar complex types of gas reservoir. It introduces basic theories, key technologies and uses practical examples. It is the first book to systematically cover the theories and key technologies of volcanic gas reservoir development.
As volcanic gas reservoirs constitute a new research area, the distribution and rules for development still being studied. Difficulties in well deployment and supportive development technology engender further challenges to development. However, in the past decade, research and development in the Songliao and Junggar Basins has led to marked achievements in volcanic gas reservoir development.
- Introduces the theory, key technologies and practice of volcanic gas reservoir development
- Provides links between theory and practice, highlighting key technologies for targeted development
- Offers guidance on complex issues in volcanic gas reservoir development
- Presents practical evidence from effective development and exploitation of gas reservoirs
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Volcanic rocks architecture and sequence
3. Patterns of Volcanic Reservoirs
4. Characteristics and Models of Volcanic Gas Reservoirs
5. Percolation Mechanism and Development Law of Volcanic Gas Reservoirs
6. Development Performance Description and Prediction Model of Volcanic Gas Reservoirs
7. Development Techniques for Volcanic Gas Reservoirs
8. Development Practices of Volcanic Gas Reservoirs
Dr. Ran Qiquan, director of the oil & gas development & strategy planning department at RIPED, a professorship senior engineer, doctoral supervisor and senior technical expert of CNPC. He has significant experience in oil & gas field development technology research, especially in volcanic gas reservoirs and unconventional oil & gas reservoirs. The research subjects covered oil & gas field development geology, development program, reservoir engineering, simulation software R&D, and strategic planning. He has won 24 awards for scientific and technological achievements, published 94 papers, 7 monographs, and owns 34 software copyrights.
Engineer at PetroChina
Yongjun, Senior Well Logging Engineer at PetroChina