Amplifiers and Oscillators Optimization by Simulation provides a comprehensive resource on the topic, including theory and simulation. The book presents a panorama of electronic patterns, from the simple, to the more complicated. Comparisons of different structures and their advantages and disadvantages are included, making this the go-to book for engineers who need to quickly find the characteristics of a circuit and the method of calculation and dimensioning of components that fit a particular design.
- Explains the theory of amplifiers and oscillators in detail
- Includes examples and comparisons of different structures
- Provides the go-to book for engineers who want to quickly find the characteristics of a circuit and the method of calculation and dimensioning of components that fit a particular design
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- The Transistor
- Differential Amplifiers
- Amplifier Output Stage
- Study and Analysis of Certain Amplifiers
- Study and Analysis of Oscillators
- Low Frequency Oscillators
- High Frequency Oscillators
- Differential Oscillators
- Bonus Oscillators
François de Dieuleveult was an Engineer at ESME SUDRIA Ingenieur, a researcher Engineer at CEA SACLAY, a Teacher at Paris VI Jussieu University, at Marne la vallée ESIEE, at the ISEN Toulon and Lille.