The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gammon India Ltd (Gammon) is a civil construction contractor. It designs, builds and operates civil infrastructure projects. The company executes projects in the areas of transportation, power, civil and industrial structures, irrigation, and ground engineering and water supply. Gammon also designs and constructs bridges, flyovers, roadways and railways. It also offers power transmission and distribution solutions (T&D). Gammon’s civil structure projects include marine, industrial, public utility, residential and commercial building projects. The company also executes Public Private Partnership (PPP) infrastructure projects. It has operations in South Asia, Central Europe, the Middle East, South America and Africa. Gammon is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Gammon India Ltd - Key Facts
- Gammon India Ltd - Key Employees
- Gammon India Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Gammon India Ltd - History
- Gammon India Ltd - Company Statement
- Gammon India Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Gammon India Ltd - Business Description
- Gammon India Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Gammon India Ltd - Strengths
- Gammon India Ltd - Weaknesses
- Gammon India Ltd - Opportunities
- Gammon India Ltd - Threats
- Gammon India Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Gammon India Ltd, Key Facts
- Gammon India Ltd, Key Employees
- Gammon India Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Gammon India Ltd, History
- Gammon India Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Gammon India Ltd, Key Competitors
- Gammon India Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Gammon India Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Gammon India Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Gammon India Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- Gammon India Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- VKS Projects Ltd
- Toyo Engineering India Pvt Ltd
- Tata Projects Ltd
- Simplex Infrastructures Ltd
- Raunaq EPC International Ltd
- Punj Lloyd Ltd
- Patel Engineering Ltd
- Lanco Infratech Ltd
- Hindustan Construction Co Ltd
- Coromandel Engineering Co Ltd