Everything You Need to Feel Completely Prepared Includes 6 Full–length Practice Tests
- 4 Practice Tests in the Book, Including One NEW Test
- 2 Practice Tests Online
- 2,400+ Questions with Detailed Explanations
- FREE Mobile App to Practice Wherever You Are Online
The comprehensive guide to this year′s ACT® test, with 6 genuine, full–length practice tests and optional Writing tests.
The Official ACT Prep Pack combines the bestselling ACT preparation guide with ACT Online Prep, a powerful computer–based learning program, so that you can study for the ACT in the way that suits your learning style or your mood. Sometimes a book is the best way to study a subject, especially when the printed format best matches the ACT test that you will be taking. At other times, it′s more effective to work with an adaptive program that identifies where you need to improve and takes you step–by–step through the skill– building process. Also, when traditional study just gets to be too much, download the free mobile app, relax and play one of a series of games you won′t realize that you are still learning.
Filled with expert advice from the test′s creators on preparing both mentally and physically, the guide also helps you:
- Review the entire content of the ACT so you′ll know what to expect
- Understand the procedures you′ll follow when you′re taking the ACT
- Study the types of questions you can expect to find on the test
- Adopt test–taking strategies that are right for you
By using the strategies and tools provided by The Official ACT Prep Pack, you can feel comfortable and confident that you′re prepared to do your best on test day.