Increasing Machinery in Various Sectors in both Matured and Emerging Regions
Hydraulic motors find their major application in construction machinery, agricultural machinery, mining equipment, marine operations and power transmission systems in heavy automobiles. In 2017, majority of the European countries experienced growth in the agricultural machinery market when compared to its past declining records and the market is likely to continue to increase during the forecast period. Hence, there is a potential scope for the demand of hydraulic motors especially gear motors such as gerotor motors- well suited for conveyor drives, reel drives, wheel drives etc., in agricultural application. Similarly, Asia- Pacific and Africa is likely to see more demand for hydraulic motors in the agricultural machinery applications.
In 2017, agricultural machinery alone accounted for over 31% of the market share by application type. Within agriculture, hydraulic motors are finding extensive employment in harvesters and combines. The employment of these motors to drive the conveyer belts in the manufacturing sector is poised to register a CAGR of 4.88% over the coming five years.
The Asia- Pacific market is poised to witness higher growth rates in the hydraulic motors market, in light of the expanding infrastructure and room for mechanization of the agricultural sector. The market for hydraulic motors is poised to grow at CAGR 7.07% in the region.
The demand from the oil and gas industry in North America and increasing construction and infrastructural development activities in the emerging economies are expected to open up new opportunities for the construction machinery sector, and in turn, the market for hydraulic motors.
By type, piston motors dominated the hydraulic motors market. Within piston type, axial motors are expected to grow at a decent pace over the forecast period, owing to its increasing demand, majorly in the construction, mining, manufacturing, marine equipment applications.
Technology Advancement in the Motor Mechanism
Manufacturers are consistently striving to be in-line with the customer requirements and changing technology, thus, developing small sized motors offering high efficiency and reducing noise level of its operations are the current features in the types of hydraulic motors which are gaining traction in diverse applications. However, the demand from non-hydraulic counterparts like electric motors and high maintenance cost are the major restraints for the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- March 2017: Dynaset launched new silent hydraulic motors which are capable to integrate in diverse applications. The product has less mechanical friction and resulted in providing better efficiency and increased durability.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Latest technology trends adopted by the manufacturers in the hydraulic motors market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on hydraulic motor types and its application that are expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements..
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2. Analysis Methodology
2.3. Study Assumptions
2.4. Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview And Technology Trends
4.1. Current Market Scenario
4.2. Technology Trends
4.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power Of The Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power Of The Consumers
4.3.3. Threat Of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1. Increasing Machineries In Agricultural Sector
5.1.2. Increasing Machineries In Construction Industry
5.2.1. Shifting Hydraulic Motors With Electric Motors
5.3.1. Improvements In The Hydraulic Motor Designs
6. Global Hydraulic Motors Market Segmentation, By Type
6.1. Gear Motors
6.2. Piston Motors
6.2.1. Axial Piston Motors
6.2.2. Radial Piston Motors
6.3. Vane Motors
7. Global Hydraulic Motors Market Segmentation, By Application
7.1. Agricultural Machinery
7.2. Construction Machinery
7.3. Manufacturing Machinery
7.4. Mining Machinery
8. Global Hydraulic Motors Market Segmentation, By Geography
8.1. North America
8.4. Rest of the World
9. Competitive Landscape
9.2. Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Bosch Rexroth
10.2. Bucher Hydraulics Gmbh
10.3. Casappa S.P.A
10.5. Eaton Corporation Plc
10.7. Italgroup S.R.L
10.8. Jiangsuhengyuan Hydraulic Co. Limited
10.9. Kawasaki Precision Machinery Co. Limited
10.10. Linde Hydraulics Gmbh & Co. Kg
10.11. Parker Hannifin Corporation
10.12. Poclain Hydraulics
10.13. Sai S.P.S
11. Future of the Market
- Bosch Rexroth
- Bucher Hydraulics Gmbh
- Casappa S.P.A
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Italgroup S.R.L
- Jiangsuhengyuan Hydraulic Co. Limited
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery Co. Limited
- Linde Hydraulics Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Poclain Hydraulics
- Sai S.P.S