Non-Uniformity in Monsoon Conditions is Hampering the Market Growth
In 2015, drought-like conditions and freak weather impacted agriculture in Uttar Pradesh, like other parts of the country, which has affected tractor sales. The overall tractor market has seen an overall negative growth of 14% across the country. The tractor industry had two years of negative growth due to a severe monsoon shortage. About 4,93,764 tractors were sold in the domestic market in 2015–16, as compared to 5,51,463 units in 2014–15.
Key Developments in the Market
February 2018: TAFE seeks to improve farm productivity and agri-mechanization in Telangana.
February 2017: Belarus Tractors exported the first batch of four Belarus 311M tractors to Guatemala.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Study on the adoption of electric and hybrid vehicles in the country and its effects on the automotive industry of the country.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Study on the type of vehicle expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- Study on the region expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our Customer Service Team, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Scope & Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Increasing Mechanization Trend in Agriculture Industry
3.1.2 Rising Need for Operational Efficiency and Profitability
3.2.1 High Cost of Agricultural Machinery
3.2.2 Growing Market for Used Equipment and Local/Unorganized Players
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Powers of Buyers
3.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Suppliers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat from Substitute products
3.3.5 Competition Rivalry
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type
4.2 By Application
4.2.1 Utility Tractors
4.2.2 Row Crop Tractors
4.2.3 Garden & Orchard Type Tractor
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Most Adopted Strategies
5.2 Most Active Companies
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Deere & Company
6.2 CNH Industrial
6.3 Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
6.4 AGCO Corporation
6.5 Kubota Corporation
6.6 Mccormick Tractors International Limited
6.7 Case IH
6.8 Deutz-Fahr Deutschland
6.9 Claas Group
6.10 Kioti Tractors
6.11 Belarus Tractors
6.12 Massey Ferguson Limited
6.14 Escorts Group
7. Future Outlook of the Market
- Deere & Company
- CNH Industrial
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
- AGCO Corporation
- Kubota Corporation
- Mccormick Tractors International Limited
- Case IH
- Deutz-Fahr Deutschland
- Claas Group
- Kioti Tractors
- Belarus Tractors
- Massey Ferguson Limited
- Escorts Group