The major market drivers include the worldwide emphasis on travelers’ comfort and increasing air passengers. Demand would depend on passenger travel to a large extent; increment in traveler numbers would further increase the demand for commercial aircraft and cabin seats. Innovations in the form of modular cabins and windows doubling up as a touchscreen, to project information about the flight, are also coming up. Inflight entertainment systems are expected to see the highest growth rate, as the highly competitive airline industry would require existing aircraft to be retrofitted with improved passenger facilities. North America controls a majority of the commercial jet business. Asia-Pacific, led by India and China, is expected to be a fast-growing region in the cabin interior segment, until 2023.
The global jet market is witnessing a high demand growth, however, sales of commercial jets that represent the biggest chunk of the market are limited, due to the supply crunch. Airbus generated a backlog of 6,787 aircraft, which represents almost 10 years’ worth of production. Even Boeing, which has fallen behind Airbus regarding orders bagged, has accumulated a backlog of more than 4,000 planes, of which 75% are the upcoming 737 MAX airplanes. This factor is expected to limit the growth of the cabin interior market, as the number of new airplanes entering the market is expected to accelerate at a slow rate, during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). Thus, the seats for the economy class segment are anticipated to witness higher sales and growth, during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). Complexity in retrofitting the aircraft interiors is expected to be a restraint for the market.
- passenger instrument cluster
- inflight entertainment systems
- cabin lighting
- First Class
- Business Class
- Economy and Premium Economy Class
- Line Fit
- Retro Fit
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico, and others)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Russia, Italy, and others)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, and others)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and others)
- The Middle East & Africa (Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, and others)
- Rockwell Collins planned to integrate B/E aerospace’s business segment with a low-risk plan.
- Safran offered to acquire, cabin interior and seat manufacturer, Zodiac Aerospace at a reduced price per share worth USD 28.
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, HONEYWELL, ST AEROSPACE, ZODIAC AEROSPACE amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future global commercial aircraft cabin interior market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Findings Of The Study
5. Market Overview And Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Technology Trends
5.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1 Threat Of New Entrants
5.3.2 Threat Of Substitute Products/Services
5.3.3 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
5.3.4 Bargaining Power Of Buyers
5.3.5 Intensity Of Competitive Rivalry
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Segmentation By Component Type
7.1 By Component Type
7.2 Steering Wheel/Column
7.4 Steering Motor
8. By Vehicle Type
8.1 Passenger Cars
8.3 Heavy Vehicles
9. By Technology Type
9.1 Electrically-Powered Hydraulic Steering (EPHS)
9.2 Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering (EHPS)
10. By Geography
10.1 North America
10.1.2 The United States
10.2.3 United Kingdom
10.3.6 South Korea
10.4 Middle East And Africa
10.4.3 Saudi Arabia
10.4.4 South Africa
10.5 South America
11. Competitive Landscape
11.2 Market Share Analysis
12. Company Profiles
12.1 ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
12.2 Delphi Automotive Systems
12.3 GKN Plc
12.4 Hafei Industrial Group Automobile Redirector Obligate Co., Ltd
12.5 Hitachi Automotive Systems
12.6 Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd
12.7 Infineon Technologies
12.8 Jtekt Corporation
12.9 Mando Corporation
12.10 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
12.11 Nexteer Automotive
12.12 NSK Ltd.
12.13 Robert Bosch GmbH
12.14 Thyssenkrupp Presta AG
12.15 ZF TRW Friedrichshafen Ag
13. Future Outlook Of The Market
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
- Delphi Automotive Systems
- GKN Plc
- Hafei Industrial Group Automobile Redirector Obligate Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies
- Jtekt Corporation
- Mando Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Nexteer Automotive
- NSK Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Thyssenkrupp Presta AG
- ZF TRW Friedrichshafen Ag