With the technological advancements, like the development of 5G network, the need for TSA solutions has grown, as consumers tend to be dissatisfied with CSPs if the service they provide is not up to the consumer’s standards.
The emergence of highly technical and complex technologies, coupled with an increasing competition in developed regions, is all set to impact the growth of the global TSA market, as it has been made clear that in the emerging business landscape, CSPs must notice potential customer issues and respond quickly to prevent negative customer experiences. The only effective and efficient way to do the same is through the adoption of TSA solutions.
Significant Increase in the Number of Cellular Subscribers
There has been a significant increase in the number of cellular subscribers, globally. This growth can be attributed to the increasing number of consumers opting for devices that offer connectivity. One of the major connectivity devices in demand is smartphone. The number of smartphones being used internationally is relatively higher when compared to other connectivity devices. The number of smartphones/mobile devices being sold is increasing, amassing the number of cellular subscriptions to be high, as connectivity devices cannot perform well without the required cellular subscriptions. The increasing rate of adoption of connectivity devices is likely to lead to a significant increase in the number of cellular subscriptions, which, in turn, is anticipated to boost the growth of the global TSA market.
System Integration Service is expected to dominate the Market
Advances in communication services and technology have elevated consumer expectations. Next generation communication technologies, like 5G (and more recently LTE), are changing consumer preferences toward a more digital lifestyle. The increasing rate of adoption of smart devices has transformed the network service industry. While new opportunities for CSPs to offer innovative services have risen, new challenges have also emerged. CSPs are struggling to keep up the pace with customer demands for bandwidth-intensive applications and high-quality network experiences. In order to overcome the challenges, TSAs are being integrated within the systems, to provide a timely feedback of the necessary data. Also, with the emergence of more technical and complex technologies, system integration services for TSA are expected to witness a significant growth.
North America to Dominate the Market
Owing to the increasing number of telecom subscribers and smart devices, North America is the major contributor toward the revenue generated by TSA solutions, at the international level. In addition, there is a growing demand for service quality, which, in turn, is driving the North American TSA market. Owing to the mature telecom industry, the United States is a dominant market in North America and is further expected to register a significant growth rate, with the increasing number of telecommunication devices. The emergence of highly technical and complex technologies, like 5G networks, coupled with an increased competition among CSPs in this region, is expected to indirectly impact the North American TSA market’s growth.
Key Developments in the Market
- December 2017 - NBN, an open-access, wholesale fixed broadband service provider, and Ericsson extended their partnership for network operations. Ericsson has been NBN’s managed service provider since 2011, and expanded their partnership in 2014, thereby, including the ground component operations of NBN’s long-term satellite solutions.
- October 2017 - Nokia expanded its analytics service offering to gain value from TelcoData, hence improved the network issue resolution and reduced dropped calls for operators.
- June 2017 - Nokia acquired Comptel Corporation, a Finland-based telecommunication Software Company. This acquisition is a part of Nokia’s strategy to expand and strengthen its software portfolio and go-to-market capabilities.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Increasing number of cellular subscribers affecting the growth of Telecom Service Assurance Market
- Various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The deployment type dominating the market
- Regions expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Demand for Service Quality
4.2.2 Significant Increase in the Number of Cellular Subscribers
4.2.3 Rising Need for High Optimization and Increased Cost Savings
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Data Privacy Concerns
4.3.2 High Initial Investment
4.3.3 Slow Adoption Rate in developing Countries
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. Global Telecom Service Assurance Market Segmentation - By Deployment Type
6. Global Telecom Service Assurance Market Segmentation - By Service
6.1 Professional Services
6.2 Managed Services
7. Global Telecom Service Assurance Market Segmentation - By Deployment Type
7.1 Probe Systems
7.2 Network Management
7.3 Workforce Management
7.4 Fault Management
7.5 Quality Monitoring
8. Global Telecom Service Assurance Market Segmentation - By Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States of America
8.2.1 United Kingdom
8.3.3 South Korea
8.4 Latin America
8.5 Middle East and Africa
8.5.2 Saudi Arabia
9. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
9.1 Nokia Corporation
9.2 CA Technologies
9.3 Cisco Systems, Inc.
9.4 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
9.5 Accenture PLC
9.6 IBM Corporation
9.7 JDS Corporation
9.8 NEC Corporation
9.9 Hewlett-Packard Company
9.10 Ericsson Inc.
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of Global Telecom Service Assurance (TSA) Market