This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
H&M Company, Inc. (H&M) is an engineering and construction service provider. It provides plan, design, develop and build services for a wide range of construction projects. The company’s services portfolio includes site selection and analysis, architecture and engineering, pre-construction, construction, self-perform capabilities, industrial services, and project financing build-to-suit lease. H&M serves companies operating in sectors including manufacturing, heavy industries, power, distribution, and office or institutional sectors across North America, Australia, Europe, Asia, and South America. Its key clients include Adidas Group, Bosch, FLSmidth, GE, Ross, Lhoist, Mitsubishi, UNiNordex and ThyssenKrupp among others. H&M is headquartered in Jackson, Tennessee, the US.
H&M Company Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 20, 2017: RE100 member top-finances new wind farm in Sweden
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- H&M Company Inc - Key Facts
- H&M Company Inc - Key Employees
- H&M Company Inc - Key Operational Employees
- H&M Company Inc - Major Products and Services
- H&M Company Inc - History
- H&M Company Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- H&M Company Inc - Business Description
- H&M Company Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- H&M Company Inc - Strengths
- H&M Company Inc - Weaknesses
- H&M Company Inc - Opportunities
- H&M Company Inc - Threats
- H&M Company Inc - Key Competitors
- Dec 20, 2017: RE100 member top-finances new wind farm in Sweden
- H&M Company Inc, Key Facts
- H&M Company Inc, Key Employees
- H&M Company Inc, Key Operational Employees
- H&M Company Inc, Major Products and Services
- H&M Company Inc, History
- H&M Company Inc, Other Locations
- H&M Company Inc, Subsidiaries
- H&M Company Inc, Key Competitors