Did you know?
- Med-Kim Kimya San. Tic. Ltd. Sti. was established in 1989 and has served diagnostics professionals across Turkey ever since.
- As part of its scope of services, Sceti Medical Labo K.K. handles product registration, import, regulatory follow-up, distribution and product management in Japan.
- All Eights Pte Ltd have established a close relationship with their customers and provided a platform for international diagnostic companies to promote their products in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Biotest Ltd exclusively represents leading vendors of clinical diagnostic products from the United States and Western Europe in Israel.
- With four distribution centers, located in São Paulo, Goiânia, Minas Gerais and Curitiba, Vyttra Diagnósticos is able to supply hospitals and laboratories right across Brazil.
- InGen, is currently the leading independent distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in the French market.
- Bio G, spol. s.r.o. represents on an exclusive basis, leading manufacturers of biochemistry, haematology, immunochemistry and microbiology products in the Slovak Republic.
- Diamedica represents 25 different manufactures on an exclusive basis in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Distributors of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories Worldwide (2nd ed.)’.
The 2nd edition of this unique and comprehensive report, completely updates and significantly expands the 1st edition (June 2016). It identifies and profiles the top 100 distributors of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories worldwide. These companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their products to hospitals and laboratories in Africa, Asia/Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Distributors of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories Worldwide (2nd ed.)' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers of IVD products who wish to identify all the leading distributors for their products worldwide.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 100 Distributors of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories Worldwide (2nd ed.)' is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major distributors of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories, but this major new report looks at all 100 of the top distributors worldwide - companies like:
- Launch Diagnostics Limited - founded in 1990, Launch Diagnostics is one of the largest independent diagnostic distributors in the United Kingdom. The Company provides high quality diagnostic reagents, instruments and systems to the Health Services of the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and to the Republic of Ireland through ACCUSAY Diagnostics. Launch Diagnostics is well respected by its customers and has long term partnerships with a large number of world leading manufacturers. The Company holds over 25 exclusive distribution agreements, a number of which were implemented over 20 years ago. Offering a vast portfolio of products including diagnostic kits and laboratory instrumentation, Launch Diagnostics’ product range has expanded over the years to include a comprehensive range of EIA, single test devices, serology products, molecular assays and instrumentation. The Company is highly recommended by the British In Vitro Diagnostics Association (BIVDA) of which it is a member. Launch Diagnostics is led by John Twycross, Owner & Managing Director.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Parent Company
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Manufacturers Represented
- Countries Served
- Location Status
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, Fujifilm, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, PWC and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations