Procurement research report on the agrochemicals market provides procurement professionals with up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services. This report provides a detailed analysis of the supply market, procurement challenges, and procurement best practices which can help in planning and executing category management activities. It also focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
Covered in this report
According to procurement analysts, the global population is on the rise and is expected to reach more than 9 billion by 2050. The population in urban areas is increasing compared with rural areas, resulting in population segments that have a higher purchasing power leading to higher per-capita spend on food. This has resulted in higher demand for food security, which will fuel the demand for high-quality and quantity of crops, requiring a sustainable way of managing agriculture, thereby, leading to the increased demand for agrochemicals.
One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to collaborate with suppliers to monitor market dynamics. As the supply market is considerably affected by market dynamics such as several M&A in the recent past, buyers should partner with suppliers to gather market intelligence and predict demand-supply dynamics. This will help buyers and suppliers to gauge the impact of factors such as changes in export laws and environmental law to offset any possible supply disruptions.
Solutions can be categorized into:
- Crop protection chemicals
- Plant growth regulators
- Liming and acidifying agents
- TAKEAWAY 01 - Market Overview
- TAKEAWAY 02 - Demand and Supply Snapshot
- TAKEAWAY 03 - Key Market Dynamics
- TAKEAWAY 04 - Supply Market Highlights
- TAKEAWAY 05 - Pricing Insights
- TAKEAWAY 06 - Procurement Insights
- Category Definition
- Research Methodology
- Category Spend Analysis
- Category Maturity by Regions
- Demand-Supply Shifts
- Regional Demand-Supply Snapshot
- Market Developments
- Regional Impact of Trends
- Key Category Growth Drivers and Corresponding Regional Impacts
- Major Category Growth Constraints and Corresponding Regional Impacts
- Key Current Technological Innovations
- Major Regulatory Frameworks
- Strategic Sustainability Practices
- Porter’s Five Forces
- PESTLE Analysis
- Supplier Operational Capability Matrix
- Other Prominent Suppliers by Region: Operational Capability Matrix
- Supplier Functional Capability Matrix
- Other Prominent Suppliers by Region: Functional Capability Matrix
- Key Clients
- Supplier Cost Breakup
- Supplier Positioning Matrix
- Pricing Models Snapshot
- Pricing Models - Pros and Cons
- Indicative Pricing
- Major Category Requirements
- Major Procurement Pain Points
- Category Sourcing Evolution Matrix
- Procurement Best Practices
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Supplier Selection Criteria
- Category Negotiation Strategies
- SLA Terms
- Supplier Evaluation Criteria
- Category Risk Analysis
- Helm AG
- Key Notes
The author of the report recognizes the following companies as the key suppliers in the Global Agrochemicals - Procurement Market Intelligence Report: ChemChina, Bayer, DowDuPont, BASF, Helm AG.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: “One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to collaborate with suppliers to monitor market dynamics.”
According to the report, one of the key growth contributors for the Global Agrochemicals Category is the demand for enhancing productivity.
Further, the report states that major procurement challenge experienced by the buyers are the problems in evaluating costs of patented products.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains actionable insights to improve source-to-contract cycle performance in addition to a PESTLE analysis.