Procurement research report on the integrated advertising market provides procurement professionals with up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services. This report provides a detailed analysis of the supply market, procurement challenges, and procurement best practices which can help in planning and executing category management activities. It also focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
Covered in this report
According to procurement analysts, there is an increase in the purchasing power of end-consumers. The disposable income of end-consumers has increased in regions such as North America and Europe due to increased economic growth. This has led to the increased purchase of message platforms such as laptops, desktops, mobile sets, and television sets to reach a broader audience. This provides an impetus for buyers to target end-consumers through integrated advertising platforms.
One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to partner with local service providers for localization techniques. Buyers must partner with local service providers for opportunities in terms of content localization as per geographies. In case of integrated advertising procurement, a global network agency (service provider) should handle the advertising strategy creation part, whereas the localization part of the campaign should be outsourced to an independent local agency. Outsourcing of content localization to a local agency reduces the billing rates by around 10%-12% for buyers.
- TAKEAWAY 01 - Market Overview
- TAKEAWAY 02 - Demand and Supply Snapshot
- TAKEAWAY 03 - Key Market Dynamics
- TAKEAWAY 04 - Supply Market Highlights
- TAKEAWAY 05 - Pricing Insights
- TAKEAWAY 06 - Procurement Insights
- Category Definition
- Research Methodology
- Category Spend Analysis
- Category Maturity by Regions
- Demand-Supply Shifts
- Regional Demand-Supply Snapshot
- Market Developments
- Regional Impact of Trends
- Key Category Growth Drivers and Corresponding Regional Impacts
- Major Category Growth Constraints and Corresponding Regional Impacts
- Key Current Technological Innovations
- Major Regulatory Frameworks
- Strategic Sustainability Practices
- Porter’s Five Forces
- PESTLE Analysis
- Supplier Operational Capability Matrix
- Other Prominent Suppliers by Region: Operational Capability Matrix
- Supplier Functional Capability Matrix
- Other Prominent Suppliers by Region: Functional Capability Matrix
- Key Clients
- Supplier Cost Breakup
- Supplier Positioning Matrix
- Pricing Models Snapshot
- Pricing Models - Pros and Cons
- Indicative Pricing
- Major Category Requirements
- Major Procurement Pain Points
- Category Sourcing Evolution Matrix
- Procurement Best Practices
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Supplier Selection Criteria
- Category Negotiation Strategies
- SLA Terms
- Supplier Evaluation Criteria
- Category Risk Analysis
- Helm AG
- Key Notes
The author of the report recognizes the following companies as the key suppliers in the Global Integrated Advertising - Procurement Market Intelligence Report: ChemChina, Bayer, DowDuPont, BASF, Helm AG.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: “One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to partner with local service providers for localization techniques.”
According to the report, one of the key growth contributors for the Global Integrated Advertising Market is the increased technology penetration across developed economies.
Furthermore, the report states that major procurement challenge faced by buyers is the issue in identifying service providers that offer integrated advertising services.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains actionable insights to improve source-to-contract cycle performance in addition to a PESTLE analysis.