procurement research report on the supply chain financing solutions market provides procurement professionals with up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services. This report provides a detailed analysis of the supply market, procurement challenges, and procurement best practices which can help in planning and executing category management activities. It also focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
Covered in this report
According to procurement analysts, scarcity and rise in cost of capital is increasing the demand for supply chain financing solutions. Additionally, increase in liquidity needs to invest more aggressively in M&A activities, new projects, and innovation are forcing leading finance executives across all businesses to opt for supply chain financing solutions. This helps buyers to unblock millions of dollars to increase the working capital of organizations. Hence, the rise in the cost of capital for organizations across end-user industries has led to an increased demand for supply chain financing solutions. This helps to increase organizations' working capital and provide investment opportunities for their business.
One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to ensure that buyers' workforce receives adequate training and support from service providers. Buyers need to ensure that their workforce and the vendors in the supply chain obtain adequate technology and training support from service providers. This includes the provision of written materials, webcasts, and online training programs to ensure smooth functioning of the supply chain financing process.
Solutions can be categorized into:
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- TAKEAWAY 01 - Market Overview
- TAKEAWAY 02 - Demand and Supply Snapshot
- TAKEAWAY 03 - Key Market Dynamics
- TAKEAWAY 04 - Supply Market Highlights
- TAKEAWAY 05 - Pricing Insights
- TAKEAWAY 06 - Procurement Insights
- Category Definition
- Research Methodology
- Category Spend Analysis
- Category Maturity by Regions
- Demand-Supply Shifts
- Regional Demand-Supply Snapshot
- Market Developments
- Regional Impact of Trends
- Key Category Growth Drivers and Corresponding Regional Impacts
- Major Category Growth Constraints and Corresponding Regional Impacts
- Key Current Technological Innovations
- Major Regulatory Frameworks
- Strategic Sustainability Practices
- Porter’s Five Forces
- PESTLE Analysis
- Supplier Operational Capability Matrix
- Other Prominent Suppliers by Region: Operational Capability Matrix
- Supplier Functional Capability Matrix
- Other Prominent Suppliers by Region: Functional Capability Matrix
- Key Clients/Partners
- Supplier Cost Breakup
- Supplier Positioning Matrix
- Pricing Models Snapshot
- Pricing Models - Pros and Cons
- Indicative Pricing
- Major Category Requirements
- Major Procurement Pain Points
- Category Sourcing Evolution Matrix
- Procurement Best Practices
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Supplier Selection Criteria
- Category Negotiation Strategies
- SLA Terms
- Supplier Evaluation Criteria
- Category Risk Analysis
- Standard Chartered
- JP Morgan Chase
- Key Notes
The author of the report recognizes the following companies as the key suppliers in the Global Supply Chain Financing Solutions - Procurement Market Intelligence Report: Citigroup, Standard Chartered, PrimeRevenue, JP Morgan Chase, and Orbian.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: “One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to ensure that buyers' workforce receives adequate training and support from service providers.”
According to the report, one of the key growth contributors for the global supply chain financing solutions is the growing awareness among middle-market companies to opt for supply chain financing solutions.
Further, the report states that major procurement challenge experienced by the buyers is the need to redesign business processes to fit supply chain financing solution provided.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains actionable insights to improve source-to-contract cycle performance in addition to a PESTLE analysis.