The growing market for light weight vehicles to reduce CO2 emissions is identified as one of the primary drivers for growth in this market. European Comission has targeted to reduce the vehicle emissions to an average fleet emission of 175g CO2/km by 2017 and 147g CO2/km by 2020 for the light vehicle segment. Manufacturers were mandated to meet the emission targets of 175g CO2/km in 70% of the commercial vehicle fleet in 2014 and are expected to do so in 75% of their LCVs in 2015, 80% in 2016, and 100% of their fleet by 2017. As a result, major OEMs shifted their focus on manufacturing lightweight automobiles. In addition, the demand for sturdy, corrosion-resistant and stable automotive components has driven the demand for aluminum, magnesium and zinc die-cast components.
The introduction of simulation-based castings is one of the key trends that will drive the growth prospects for the global die casting market in the forthcoming years. The simulation-based casting process is used to produce components that are cost-effective, have high-precision, and reliable. This casting process involves various benefits such as it ensures an easy and accurate fault detection. Simulation-based manufacturing results in reduced wastage and operational costs. Additionally, they can also predict defects and their location easily and more precisely than the conventional method.
Key Developments in the Market
December 2017: Sandhar Technologies and Daeshin Machinery form joint venture
January 2017: Dynacast acquires Taurus ’80, a precision zinc die casting company.
Major players: ACME REFINING, CHEM TREND, CHEMTOOL, HENKEL, CROSS CHEMICAL, HILL AND GRIFFITH, QUACKER, MACLUBE, J&S CHEMICAL CORP
Reasons to Purchase this Report
The report analyses how the rising emission norms in Europe will impact automotive die casting industry.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The report analyses which raw material will dominate the Europe automotive die casting industry.
- The regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2. Analysis Methodology
2.3. Study Assumptions
2.4. Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview And Technology Trends
4.1. Current Market Scenario
4.2. Technology Trends
4.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power Of The Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power Of The Consumers
4.3.3. Threat Of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1. Tighter Emission Norms
5.2.1. Volatile Prices Of Raw Material
5.2.2. High Production And Maintenance Cost
5.3.1. Recovering Global Automotive Industry
5.3.2. Demand From The Electric Vehicle Industry
6. Europe Automotive Parts Die Casting Market, Segmented By Production Process Type
6.1. Pressure Die Casting
6.2. Vacuum Die Casting
6.3. Squeeze Die Casting
6.4. Semi Solid Die Casting
7. Europe Automotive Parts Die Casting Market, Segmented By Application Type
7.1. Engine Parts
7.2. Transmission Components
7.3. Body Parts
8. Europe Automotive Parts Die Casting Market, Segmented By Raw Material Type
9. Europe Automotive Parts Die Casting Market, Segmented By Geography
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2. Market Share Analysis
10.3. Key Players And Developments
11. Company Profiles
11.1. Georg Fischer Limited
11.2. KSPC AG
11.3. Ryobi Die Casting Inc.
11.4. Teksid Aluminium
11.5. Trimet Aluminium Se
11.6. Martinrea Honsel
11.7. Montupet S.A.
11.8. KSM Castings
11.9. Albert Handtmann Metallgusswerk Gmbh & Co
11.10. Brabant Alucast
11.11. Saint Jean Industries
11.12. Officine Meccaniche Rezzatesi
11.13. AE Group AG
12. Future Outlook
- Georg Fischer Limited
- KSPG AG
- Ryobi Die Casting Inc.
- Teksid Aluminium
- Trimet Aluminium Se
- Martinrea Honsel
- Montupet S.A.
- KSM Castings
- Albert Handtmann Metallgusswerk Gmbh & Co
- Saint Jean Industries
- Officine Meccaniche Rezzatesi
- AE Group AG