Increasing incidence of brain cancer and focus on precision medicine
Increasing incidence of Brain Cancer has resulted in upsurge the demand for brain cancer across the globe which is driving the market. In addition, increased focus on precision medicine is also fuelling the global brain tumor therapeutics market.
Few brain cancer specific drugs and high cost of treatment
Few brain cancer specific drugs and their high cost is acting as a restraint for Brain Tumor therapeutics market. Although various pharmaceutical companies are spending heavily on R&D activities which can bring more treatment options to the market in future.
North America to Dominate the Market
The Brain Tumor Therapeutics market is segmented by type of treatment and geography. By geography it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South America. North America dominates the Brain Tumor therapeutics market due to the increasing technological advancements and the rising incidence of brain cancer in the country. Asia-Pacific is also expected to propel the Brain Tumor therapeutics market owing to factors, such as increasing accessibility to healthcare facilities in the region, and increasing geriatric population.
Key developments in the market
- In January, 2018 iTeos Therapeutics has regained rights to its Phase 1 brain cancer drug from Pfizer, and plans to continue oncology development.
- In December, 2017, Diffusion Pharmaceuticals (DFFN) Launches Phase 3 Trial for Glioblastoma
Reasons to purchase this report
- Market analysis for the Global Brain Tumor Therapeutics Market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the company with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The treatment type that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 MARKET DEFINITION
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. KEY INFERENCES
5. MARKET OVERVIEW
5.1 CURRENT MARKET SCENARIO
5.2 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES
5.2.1 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
5.2.2 BARGAINING POWER OF CONSUMERS
5.2.3 THREATS OF NEW ENTRANTS
5.2.4 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCT AND SERVICES
5.2.5 COMPETITIVE RIVALRY WITHIN THE INDUSTRY
6. DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES ANALYSIS (DROC)
6.1 MARKET DRIVERS
6.1.1 INCREASING ADOPTION OF STEM CELL TECHNOLOGY
6.1.2 INCREASING PREVALENCE OF CHRONIC DISEASES
6.1.3 EMERGING APPLICATIONS OF GENE THERAPY IN REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
6.1.4 TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES IN REGENERATIVE MEDICINE (STEM CELL, TISSUE ENGINEERING, AND NANOTECHNOLOGY)
6.1.5 HIGH INVESTMENT & FUNDING TO SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF RM
6.2 MARKET RESTRAINTS
6.2.1 HIGH COST OF TREATMENT AND LESS AWARENESS
6.2.2 REGULATORY AND ETHICAL ISSUES PERTAINING STEM CELL, TISSUES ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
6.4 KEY CHALLENGES
7. Market Segmentation
7.1 BY PRODUCT
7.1.1 CELL-BASED PRODUCTS
188.8.131.52 ALLOGENEIC PRODUCTS
184.108.40.206 AUTOLOGOUS PRODUCTS
7.1.2 ACELLULAR PRODUCTS
7.2 BY THERAPY
7.2.1 CELL THERAPY
7.2.2 TISSUE ENGINEERING
7.2.4 GENE THERAPY
7.3 BY APPLICATION
7.3.1 ORTHOPEDIC & MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS
7.3.4 CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES
7.4 BY GEOGRAPHY
7.4.1 NORTH AMERICA
220.127.116.11 REST OF EUROPE
18.104.22.168 SOUTH KOREA
22.214.171.124 REST OF APAC
7.4.4 MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
126.96.36.199 SOUTH AFRICA
188.8.131.52 REST OF MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.4.5 SOUTH AMERICA
184.108.40.206 REST OF SOUTH AMERICA
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.1 MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
8.2 AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
8.3 NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
9. KEY PLAYERS
9.2 F. HOFFMAN LA-ROCHE LTD.
9.3 MERCK & CO., INC.
9.4 IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD.
9.6 DEL MAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
9.7 MOLECULIN BIOTECH
10. FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET