Growth in Drip Irrigation
Drip irrigation is showing a stronger growth at a CAGR of 11.2% during 2018-2023. It increases the water use efficiency by 80%-90%. Drip irrigation results in lower water consumption, because of reduced leaching fraction. The two major player in drip irrigation systems are Jain Irrigations Systems Ltd, and Netafim.
Rapid Growth in Greenhouse Vegetable Production
Micro irrigation can improve the productivity of vegetables through greenhouse system is by 70%. This is owing to the fact that the micro-irrigation entails the slow and regular application of low pressure water directly to the root zone of the crops. Along with water, fertilizer losses are also minimized and fertilizer cost are thus reduced and farmers can irrigate more crops area per unit of water used. The labor requirement for weeding, fertilizer, and irrigation are less as compared to other irrigation system.
- In 2017, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd acquired Australian agri-tech firm, Observant Pty Ltd. This acquisition will help in strengthening the company's base, and also bring up new product portfolio in micro-irrigation systems and enhance its presence in Australia & New Zealand.
- In 2017, The Toro Company had launched new high-quality micro distribution tubing. The new product serves a broader variety of the most demanding nursery and agricultural applications, especially for water and fertilizer distribution solutions.
- In 2014, The Toro Company introduced the pressure-compensating sprinkler, which was specifically designed for the nursery application.
- In 2014, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd launched integrated solar-powered micro-irrigation systems for small farmers, which would ensure reliability of water supply and power supply.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Track industry trends and identify opportunities.
- Gain complete picture of the historic development, current market situation, and market players in global micro irrigation market
- Plan and develop marketing strategy, market - entry strategy and other business strategy related to a global micro irrigation market
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel. Customization of the Report
- Countries of client’s interest can be included in report based on feasibility of report.
- Companies of client’s interest can be included in report based on feasibility of report.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Scope and Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Subsidies from Government and Support from Financial Institution
3.1.2 Global Water Scarcity
3.1.3 Technological Innovation
3.1.4 Rapid Growth in Greenhouse Vegetable Production
3.2.1 Lack of Consumer Awareness
3.2.2 Lack of Trained Personnel for Proper and Continous Monitoring of the Project
3.2.3 Higher InitiaI Investment Requirement
3.2.4 Continous Maintenanace Requirement
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Supplier
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Mechansim
4.1.1 Drip Irrigation System
4.1.2 Sprinkler Irrigation System
4.2 By Component
4.2.1 Emitters/ Drippers
4.2.2 Drip Tubes/Drip Lines
4.2.3 Pressure Pumps
4.2.6 Fittings & Accessories
4.3 By Application
4.3.1 Field Crops
4.3.2 Plantation Crops
4.3.3 Orchards and Vineyards
4.3.4 Turf And Ornaments
4.4 By End -Users
4.4.1 Agriculture Users
4.4.2 Industrial Users
4.5 By Geography
4.5.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
4.5.4 South America
184.108.40.206 South Africa
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Competetive Landscape
6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Deere & Company
7.2 Jain Irrigation Systems Limited
7.3 Lindsay Corporation
7.4 EPC Industries
7.5 Nelson Irrigation Corporation
7.6 Netafim Ltd.
7.7 Rain Bird Corporation
7.8 The Toro Company
7.11 Chinadrip Irrigation Equipment Co., Ltd.
7.12 Elgo Irrigation Ltd.
7.13 Antelco Pty Ltd
7.14 Kothari Group India
8. Future Outlook of the Market
- Deere & Company
- Jain Irrigation Systems Limited
- Lindsay Corporation
- EPC Industries
- Nelson Irrigation Corporation
- Netafim Ltd.
- Rain Bird Corporation
- The Toro Company
- Chinadrip Irrigation Equipment Co. LTD.
- Elgo Irrigation Ltd.
- Antelco Pty Ltd
- Kothari Group India.