Increased practice of Organic farming drives the market
The growth of the organic food industry is driving the organic fertilizers market. The increased environmental concerns have paved the way for the use of bio-based organic fertilizers. Growth of retail sales in North America is predicted to remain 10%-20% per year over the coming few years. Push from governments towards sustainable farming in many developing countries is expected to help maintain a steady growth in the market
For a safer mode of farming in the organic way, farmers use natural bio fertilizers instead of heavy-dose application of chemical fertilizers, the global organic food market has been growing over the last 15 years.
Europe dominates the market share
The Europe biological organic fertilizers market is the most developed and widespread among all the other regions. The distribution network of biological organic fertilizers is well-established in most European countries, helping the market in having strong hold of various products. The increasing demand for organic food is also triggering the utilization of biological fertilizers, along with organic manures.
Government policies in most European countries support its expansion. Countries, such as France, Germany and Spain have already reduced the overall agricultural chemical usage by more than 30%, thus giving rise to the use of organic fertilizers and bio fertilizers
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018, PHI Group, Inc., announced today that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) with Vietnam Green Agriculture Company, Ltd. (“VinaXanh”) to cooperate in the manufacture and sale of bio-organic fertilizer products developed by VinaXanh, both in Vietnam and in international markets.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- To have an understanding of the fastest growing or/and largest regions during the forecast period
- The report outlines drives, restraints and trends that are currently effecting the market
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitors overview, company share analysis
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
- Countries of client’s interest can be included in report based on feasibility of report.
- Companies of client’s interest can be included in report based on feasibility of report.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Scope & Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Market Segmentation
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Phases
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Increased practise of organic farming
3.1.2 Emphasis on sustainable farming
3.1.3 Government support to the manufacturers
3.2.1 High synthetic fertilizers demand and easy regulatory structure
3.2.2 Less awareness among farmers about application and benefits
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Powers of Buyers
3.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Suppliers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat from Substitute products
3.3.5 Competition Rivalry
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type
22.214.171.124 Blue-green Algae
126.96.36.199 Phosphate solubilizing bacteria
4.1.2 Organic residues
188.8.131.52 Crop residues
184.108.40.206 Green manure
4.2 By Application
4.2.3 Fruits and Vegetables
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
4.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Most Adopted Strategies
5.2 Most Active Companies
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Novozymes A/S
6.2 Rizobacter Argentina S.A.
6.3 Lallemand Inc.
6.4 National Fertilizers Limited
6.5 Camson Bio Technologies Limited
6.6 Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd
6.7 Antibiotice S.A.
6.10 Agri Life
6.11 Premier Tech
6.12 Biofosfatos do Brasil
6.14 Bio Protan
6.15 Circle-One Internatiomal, Inc.
6.16 Bio Nature Technology PTE Ltd.
6.18 CBF China Biofertilizer A.G
7. Future Outlook of the Market
- Novozymes A/S
- Rizobacter Argentina S.A.
- Lallemand Inc.
- National Fertilizers Limited
- Camson Bio Technologies Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd
- Antibiotice S.A.
- Agri Life
- Premier Tech
- Biofosfatos do Brasil
- Bio Protan
- Circle-One Internatiomal Inc.
- Bio Nature Technology PTE Ltd.
- CBF China Biofertilizer A.G