The major factors influencing the African potato protein market are the rising demand for healthy, nutritious, and consumer awareness on the benefits of animal protein substitute. The region consumes lot of potato products including sweet potato, sweet potato leaves and in other forms. African potatoes are shown to be high in protein and resilient to many pests and diseases and also they are easy to raise. Some of the common variety utilized in the region are Hausa and Livingstone potatoes, which can be boiled, roasted, baked, or fried. The region has shortage of vitamin-rich vegetables, which leads to endemic malnutrition. The potato protein manufacturers have huge potential to utilize the native potatoes as a hearty solution for the consumers.
On the basis of type, the Africa potato protein market can be segmented into potato protein isolate and potato protein concentrate. With growing application in several sector of food and beverage particularly in formulations in beverage, snack & bars, baked goods, animal feed products, and others, the market is expected to boost at tremendous growth rate.
MAJOR PLAYERS: AVEBE, TEREOS SYROL, ROQUETTE, AGRIDIENT, STAUBER PERFORMANCE INGREDIENTS, KEMIN INDUSTRIES, INC, CYVEX NUTRITION, AKV LANGHOLT AMBA, KMC INGREDIENT, PPZ NIECHLOW, ROYAL INGREDIENTS GROUP, MEELUNIE BV and WPPZ S.A., amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach & Methodology
2.2 Research Designs
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Market Dynamics
3.4 Porter's Five Forces Analyses
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Potato Protein Concentrate
4.1.2 Potato Protein Isolate
4.2 By Application
4.2.2 Sport Nutrition
4.2.3 Snacks and Bars
4.2.4 Pet Food
4.3 By Geography
22.214.171.124 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
5.2 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.2 Tereos Syrol
6.5 Stauber Performance Ingredients
6.6 Kemin Industries, Inc
6.7 Cyvex Nutrition
6.8 AKV Langholt AMBA
6.9 KMC Ingredient
6.10 PPZ Niechlow
6.11 Royal Ingredients Group
6.12 Meelunie BV
6.13 WPPZ S.A