Increasing Security Threats is the Major Driver for the Market
Secure file sharing is vital for any company and the easy spread of viruses and malware can occur when the files are shared. The enterprise firewall solutions help to ensure a sophisticated network, reduce the viral encroachments, and track and authenticate files after sending them to the user through proper firewalls.
The importance for compliance, data security, and prevention from other security threats, has been increasing to provide high performance to the users, ensuring secure data. The growth of the internet and the shift of organizations from mainframe computers demanded a better solution than the traditional methods of filtering to avoid malicious traffic. There are various factors, such as internet-virus, sophisticated phishing raids, application-specific attacks, and many others that destroy data and lead to loss in revenue for companies and their reputation. Thus, the adoption of enterprise firewall solutions are increasing to provide increase productivity of company employees and provide better service to customers.
Huge Investments from the Government Side are expected as National Security, and are on the Line
The major benefit for governments is that it improves the overall efficiency, with enterprise firewalls helping to reduce malicious threats and threats from other invaders, while enhancing tracking and authentication of shared data. To guard the data, governments establish many internal information security standards. In order to maintain privacy of citizens, such as social security numbers or any citizen information, few agencies focus on protecting the information. The major issues hampering the growth of the market are the costs needed for hardware firewall and managing the vulnerabilities.
Cloud Computing is Estimated to Grow at a Robust Growth Rate during the Forecast Period
Cloud-based deployment model aids in collecting large volumes of server-storage resources into an integrated solution, while also providing backup of the user’s database on different servers to guarantee reliability of the data. Cloud-based software are less costly, as compared to other deployment models and they allow the businesses to circumvent IT costs, such as hardware and support staff. In the cloud storage era, users have access to the stored data in systems without geographical limitation. The users only pay for the resources that are needed, while the providers bear the cost of building and maintaining storage architectures. In the recent years, the low cost and ease of implementation have made cloud deployment a highly desirable delivery model among enterprises.
Key Developments in the Market
- April 2017: Avaya offered hardware-independent OS, network orchestration software for rapid network deployment. The company had rolled out new products, which is expected to help enterprise customers to easily segment traffic between widely dispersed networked resources and effectively protect corporate data. The new products included a new hardware-independent operating system for the company’s switches - the Virtual Service 8000 non-Avaya products, such as x86 or ARM platforms.
- June 2017: Palo Alto Networks went cloud platform route, backed by USD 20 million venture fund. With this, the firm is expected to move away from its primary business as a provider of hardware firewalls and toward a cloud infrastructure and security provider. By doing this, developers are expected to launch their capabilities and get to the market earlier.
- October 2017: Level 3 expanded its network security in Asia-Pacific. Level 3 acts as a next-gen firewall and provides extra protections, such as anti-malware sandboxing, data loss protection, content filtering, and application awareness and control. This expansion in the Asia-Pacific region shows the potential of the region for enterprise firewall market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- To know how the increasing security threat acts as a driver to the global market scenario
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The solutions and type of security that are expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Growth in Demand for Solutions that can help in Mitigating Risks
4.2.2 Regulatory Pressures
4.2.3 Increasing Security Threats
4.3 Factors Challenging the Market
4.3.1 Laggard Attitude toward Security by some Enterprises
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Technology Snapshot
5.1 Technology Overview
5.2 Applications of Enterprise Firewall solutions
6. Asia Pacific Enterprise Firewall Market Segmentation
6.2 Type of Deployment
6.3 End-user Industry
6.3.6 Financial Services
6.4 Size of Organization
6.4.1 Small and Medium Organizations
6.4.2 Large Organizations
6.5 By Country
6.5.4 South Korea
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Check Point Software Technologies
7.2 Palo Alto Networks
7.3 McAfee Inc.
7.4 Dell Inc.
7.5 Cisco Systems Inc.
7.6 Hewlett-Packard Company
7.7 Fortinet Inc.
7.8 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
7.9 NETASQ (Airbus Group)
7.11 WatchGuard Technologies Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of the Asia-Pacific Enterprise Firewall Market
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Palo Alto Networks
- McAfee Inc
- Dell Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Fortinet Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. LTD
- NETASQ (Airbus Group)
- WatchGuard Technologies Inc