The latest issue of Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TOE profiles innovations in the medical imaging and diagnostics industry. Some of the profiles covered include development of a low-cost microchip that converts a 2D imaging device into a 3D device, optical coherance tomography, a portable brain scanner to create 3D images, machine learning to interpret medical scans, combining radiomics and genomics, real-time arrhythmia visualization, optoacoustics, and whole slide imaging with SaaS model.
Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
Innovations in the Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Technologies Industry:
- Low cost Microchip turns 2D-imaging device into a 3D-imaging device
- Optical Coherence Tomography Instrument to View an Entire Eye in Detail
- Portable Brain Scanner That Creates Immediate 3D Images
- A Brain Scan and a Simple Blood Test Can Predict Stroke
- Machine Learning Techniques to Interpret Medical Scans
- Combining Radiomics with Genomics to Fight Against Cancer
- Artificial Intelligence Enabled Clinical Decision Support Tool
- Real-time Arrhythmia Visualization and Personalized Treatment
- Whole Slide Imaging Caters Diagnostic Services in SaaS Model
- Optoacoustics and Ultrasound Combination to Diagnose Breast Cancer
- Industry Interactions