This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TOE covers developments related to the solid state storage of hydrogen using magnesium hydride-based solutions. It also focuses on innovations and developments in the fields of new hybrid pick-up trucks that match the conventional trucks in performance, sensors for offshore wind energy solutions for life and performance monitoring, and thermoelectric generators that work based on the fluctuation in temperatures.
The Energy and Power Systems (EPS) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
1. Magnesium Hydride for Fuel Cells, Offshore Wind Energy, Hybrid Trucks, and Thermoelectric Generation
- Modular Hydrogen Storage
- Low-temperature Hydrogen Storage
- Magnesium Hydride-based Modular Hydrogen Storage system
- Efficient Hydrogen Storage Using Magnesium Nano Crystals
- Enhancing Safety for Storing Hydrogen Using Magnesium Hydride
- Power Generation Based on Temperature Fluctuation
- Hybrid Pick Up Trucks
- Robust Sensors for Offshore Wind Turbines
- Sensors for Monitoring Offshore Turbine Performance and Health
- Offshore Wind Farm in the Indian Subcontinent
2. Key Contacts
- Industry Contacts