This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in wastewater treatment, water purification, and membrane filtration technologies. The TOE also focuses on the utilization of proprietary products for several industrial processes, which are aimed at increasing the efficiency of the processes and making them more cost effective. It also provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights on technical fabrics that can be used to manufacture value-added products and also in water treatment processes.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. INNOVATIONS IN WASTEWATER TREATMENT, WATER PURIFICATION, MEMBRANE FILTRATION TECHNOLOGIES, AND TECHNICAL FABRICS
- Recent Developments in Wastewater Treatment, Water Purification, Membrane Filtration Technologies, and Technical Fabrics
- Cost-effective Sodium Ferrate Reagent Replacing Chlorine in Water Treatment
- Photocatalytic Nano Foams for Treatment of Micro Pollutants
- Iron-based Activators for the Removal of Pharmaceutical Wastes
- Biocompatible Fibers for the Manufacture of Value-added Products and Treatment of Water
- Graphene Oxide based Adsorbent Material and Membranes for the Treatment of Wastewater
- Industry Contacts