This edition of the Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) depicts the current landscape and the new trends in tissue engineering, drug delivery, surgical devices, and liver-on-a-chip platform. The TOE also focuses on smart windows and sustainability in buildings.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Tissue Engineering, Smart Buildings, Drug Delivery, Surgical Devices, and Liver-on-a-chip Platform
- Growing Hydrogel Structures for Tissue Engineering
- Modifying Permeability of Light into Buildings Through Circulating Fluids
- DNA Robots for Targeted Drug Delivery and Cancer Therapy
- Enzymatic Scalpel for Incision-less Surgeries
- 3D Microfluidic Liver-on-a-chip Platform