This Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the role of artificial intelligence in drug discovery and development. The service encompasses innovations across reverse engineering platforms, Big Data analytics, deep learning, and machine learning platforms for drug discovery and development. Additionally, this TOE encompasses developments across drug repurposing technologies and drug discovery trends.
The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain. Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
Table of Contents
1. Role of Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery and Development
Exploring the Potential of Artificial Intelligence to Streamline Drug Discovery
- Artificial Intelligence Technology Platforms Innovating Pharmaceutical Research
- Reverse Engineering and Forward Simulation Enhancing Drug Development
- Big Data and Machine Learning Systems Addressing Motor Neuron Diseases
- Deep Learning Driving Advances in Medical Research and Drug Development
- RNA Splicing Analytics Stepping Up Cancer and Genetic Diseases Therapeutics
- Convergence of Big Data, Cloud Computing, and Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery
- Small Molecule Drug Design Using Artificial Intelligence
- Using Machine Learning Technology for Novel Small Molecule Discovery
- Repurposing Existing Drugs for Rare Diseases
Drug DiscoveryTechnology Focus and Trends
- Technology Focus and Trends
- Startup Companies to Watch
- Industry Interactions