"Colombia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018”, is among the latest country specific policy report from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Colombia to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Colombia both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Colombia
3.2 Rural Electrification Fund
3.3 Funds Supporting Investment in Energy Projects
3.3.1 Fund for the Electrification of Non-interconnected zones (FAZNI)
3.3.2 Fund for Non-Conventional Energies
3.4 Efficient Lighting
3.5 Program of Rational and Efficient Use of Energy and Other Forms of Non-conventional Energy
3.6 Policy guideline for the promotion of sustainable biofuels production in Colombia (Conpes 3510)
3.7 Law 939 to promote the production and commercialization of biodiesel
3.8 Law 1665 (2013)
3.9 Law 1715 (2014)
3.10 Renewable Energy Indicative Action Plan
3.11 Electric Coverage Expansion Plan, 2016-2020
3.12 National Energy Plan 2050
3.13 Generation and Transmission Expansion Plan 2015-2029
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
List of Tables
Table 1: Abbreviations